Volunteer InformationThank you for helping prepare students to succeed by being a JA Volunteer!
TRAINING: To see training options, click on the JA Volunteer Training link under Local Resources on the right hand side of this page.
JA KIT PICKUP: To see details for kit pickup, click on the JA Kit Pickup link under Local Resources on the right hand side of this page.
EXTRA MATERIALS: JASD is no longer using leftover materials to rebuild kits. Please offer any extra materials to your teacher to use in the classroom, or simply recycle them on your own.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your visit schedule once you have contacted the teacher.
- View the Volunteer List
- View the Investor List
- JA Excellence through Ethics
- JA Ethics Pre-Recorded Program
- JA Kit Pickup
- JA Volunteer Training
- JA Inspire Virtual
- JA Career Speaker Video Bank - Middle & High
- JA Ethics Video Bank
- JA Career Speaker - Virtual Volunteers
- JA Career Speaker Video Bank - Elementary
JA Yankton Champions
- Kevin DeJong, Great Western Bank
- Shauna Kauth, Williams and Company
- Serenity Larson, Applied Engineering
- Steve Pietila, First Dakota National Bank
- Kathy Quinlivan, Q Appraisals
- Nicole Valnes, Yankton School District 63-3