Volunteer InformationThank you for helping prepare students to succeed by being a JA Volunteer!
TRAINING: To see training options, click on the JA Volunteer Training link under Local Resources on the right hand side of this page.
JA KIT PICKUP: To see details for kit pickup, click on the JA Kit Pickup link under Local Resources on the right hand side of this page.
EXTRA MATERIALS: JASD is no longer using leftover materials to rebuild kits. Please offer any extra materials to your teacher to use in the classroom, or simply recycle them on your own.
Please email email@example.com to let us know your visit schedule once you have contacted the teacher.
Participate in Local Events
- JA Pre-Set Dates
- View the Volunteer List
- View the Investor List
- JA Excellence through Ethics
- JA Ethics Pre-Recorded Program
- JA Kit Pickup
- JA Volunteer Training
- Annual Documents to Sign
- JA Career Speaker Video Bank - Middle & High
- JA Career Speaker - Virtual Volunteers
- JA Career Speaker Video Bank - Elementary
JA Brookings/Volga Champions
- Kelly Chandler, Brookings County Title Company
- Laura Gerjets, Brookings School District 05-1
- Robyn Jensen, Legacy Financial Partners
- Erika Klein, First Bank & Trust
- Tyson Leite, 3M Company
- Elena McKeown, Mills Property Management
- Gary Mork, Brookings High School
- Sarah Perry, Falcon Plastics, Inc.
- Trisha Strohfus, Daktronics, Inc.
- Tony Teesdale, Ribstein & Hogan Law Firm
- Jen Traynor, 3M Company